Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: This Is Why Dogs Are Called "Man's Best Friend"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This Is Why Dogs Are Called "Man's Best Friend"

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26164669/?GT1=43001


    I'm a bit ticked that the guy took the dog with him to start with, but it's kind of obvious he wasn't exactly "all there" during the event.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Is Why Dogs Are Called "Man's Best Friend"

    Dog was probably waiting for him to get up and get him some damn food.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Is Why Dogs Are Called "Man's Best Friend"

    heard that on the news this mornin
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #4
    Inactive Member PinkButterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2008
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Is Why Dogs Are Called "Man's Best Friend"

    I feel sorrier for the dog waiting around on a master that he doesn't realize is never going to get up again than I do for the fool that shot himself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •